Dual career services are available to you if you are the partner of a newly hired (or expected hire), full-time faculty member, or senior staff member or administrator, and/or if you expect to or have recently relocated to the Syracuse area as a result of your partner’s position at Syracuse University.
Our services include:
- Information about job openings at Syracuse University and regional institutions of higher education through the Upstate New York Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (UNY HERC), and other regional employers.
- Information on the Syracuse job market, including names and contact information for submitting applications.
- Letters of support and referrals for informational interviews, both at Syracuse University and with regional employers.
- Information about local companies and local employment trends.
- Referrals for assistance with your resume and cover letter, and interviewing techniques, if needed.
National Search Engines
Classifieds and Other Resources
- Employment – City of Syracuse
- Employment – Onondaga County
- New York State Job Bank
- USA Jobs (US government)
- CNY Works
To learn more about Syracuse, New York, visit www.visitsyracuse.org.