- University syllabus templates:
- One of the best practices for inclusive instruction is to use rubrics. The Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment maintains a rubric resource website.
- We can work together with you if you would like to design a rubric, or you can get ideas by looking at examples of rubrics on the Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment website.
- Classroom assessment strategies:
- Looking for new ways to assess student understanding of content throughout the semester? Try these classroom assessment techniques for quick and easy ways to test knowledge during class!
- Qualtrics in the classroom:
- Qualtrics is a survey platform available to students, faculty, and staff at Syracuse University, and can be used in your courses to collect data on students and help you to plan for the semester. Visit the Syracuse University Libraries website to learn more about Qualtrics and to register for free workshops.
- About trigger warnings
- Please contact the CTLE at email@example.com for an appointment — in person or by phone — if you have questions about specific course content and trigger warnings.
- Resources for International Faculty and TAs from the Kaneb Center for Teaching and Learning at the University of Notre Dame