Fall 2021 Re-entry: Inviting all SU students (back) to class
August 9-13, 2021
CTLE invites you to a week of virtual re-entry sessions where we look at ways to promote deep learning for all students. Each session features small, researched steps faculty can take and provides brief periods of time for hands-on course planning. Sessions held on Zoom to accommodate travel schedules.
We don’t know what to expect from the next academic year. We never really do. But some things we can count on regardless of the teaching context:
• A sense of belonging correlates with learning.
• Transparent learning design benefits all students, but especially students from underrepresented groups.
• Relationships and connections matter deeply
• Visual art enlivens learning across disciplines.
• Universal design for learning levels the playing field.