University business units
- The University Bookstore, located in the Schine Student Center sells books, apparel, SU gifts, computers, supplies and other specialty merchandise.
- SU Copy Centers, located in the Schine Student Center offers a variety of copying and printing services
- The Department of Public Safety is dedicated to maintaining a safe and secure living, learning, and working environment for the Syracuse University community.
Work/life and wellness
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program offers free, confidential, professional consultation and assistance to help faculty, staff, and their families resolve difficulties that may be affecting their personal lives and job performance.
- Recreation Services operates eight fitness and recreation facilities on campus and provides a variety of programs, including fitness classes, sport clubs, and special programs to support the health and wellness of the University community.
Syracuse University in the World
- SU Abroad (Beijing, Florence, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Madrid, Santiago, and Strasbourg)
Academic and research support units
- Office of Academic Integrity provides resources and support for the schools and colleges and individual members of the University community and coordinates University-wide academic integrity initiatives.
- Office of Institutional Research and Assessment provides research services to the University, primarily in support of assessment requirements and other data-driven, outcome-based needs. The office provides direction and support to University personnel in their research and assessment activities.
- Office of Sponsored Programs assists all members of the University community with the submission of proposals for external support of research, creative, instructional, and service activities.
Student support resources
- The Counseling Center assists students with concerns related to mental health and substance abuse issues. It provides counseling, prevention, education, and outreach activities.
- The Office of Student Assistance helps students and their families manage crises, life traumas and other barriers that impede success. It helps in areas such as psychological health, physical health, relationship issues, and social adjustment through a variety of interventions, referrals, and follow up services.