Syracuse University has been invited to join the 13th cohort of the American Council on Education’s (ACE) Internationalization Laboratory for 2015-17. It is one of 13 colleges and universities participating. The laboratory is a community of institutions that are developing strategies to strengthen their internationalization goals and ambitions. Read more.
The Internationalization Council (IC) will operate under the auspices of the Office of the Provost, is charged with furthering an international orientation to the programs and priorities of the University as a whole. Read more.
Syracuse University’s Internationalization Council has developed an online survey for all undergraduate and graduate international students to solicit feedback on their experiences, perceptions and interactions with the University prior to and throughout their academic career here. Read more.
- School of Architecture
- College of Arts & Sciences
- School of Education
- L.C. Smith College of Engineering & Computer Science
- David B. Falk College of Sport and Human Dynamics
- School of Information Studies
- College of Law
- Martin J. Whitman School of Management
- Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs
- S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- University College